CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Pres. Monson

“The past is behind, learn from it.The future is ahead, prepare for it.The present is here, live it.”
President Thomas S. Monson
Okay I stole that from Liz's blog. But I needed that today! Liz is ALWAYS inspirational to me. I swear you look up Christ like in the dictionary and there is her smiling face. Love you Liz.
President Monson has always been my favorite. He reminds me of my grandma. It must be the smile or maybe the wisdom. Or those ears. I love his ears they are so cute. (Yes people I am weird.) Any ways I love him and to hear him speak well it is a joy.

1 comments:

Liz said...

Amanda, you are way too kind to me. I love your blog and your statement that says, "I am a woman just trying to be the best I can." That is exactly how I feel about myself. I am so excited about your new calling. I can tell James and you are really ready to lead our ward towards being more prepared...I am excited to learn! Isn't Christy's blog the best?
PS. President Monson is the best!