CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

The ants go marching one by one...

hurrah hurrah!!


SOOOO.....this so does not show how BIG the swarm of ants was. I didn't get a picture until James had already went bug spray crazy.t the back door and saw a LONG line of ants walking across the deck we followed them to the bathroom wall. The wall had turned to mush. FUN!

The good news(I know really) is we had already planned to replace this wall and had almost everything already bought. Bad news was that now we also had to get an exterminator $$$$ :( .



The window is out. Doesn't he look happy?



Dad is here to laugh at us and help. We had a great view from the potty.


So here is the finished product. It took way longer than we thought. James learned more than he wanted to about plumbing and I have never been so grateful for my shower!!

0 comments: