CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Going Private....maybe

I see that a few of you are from places I can not justify. New Jersey? Really? Leave a comment tell me who you are. London WOW!! Now I am world wide. That my friend is scary. LOL! Denver might make sense. I visit a blog that I know is written there. I expect to be check up on. There are a couple from Cali I think I can explain away but feel free to let me know who you are. So this is the warning....if people I can't explain keep visiting I will most likely make this blog private. Really a simple comment would be nice. Thanks!!

3 comments:

sheri said...

I'm visiting (from CA) because you're awesome! :)
(and my word verification? "scurbe"...I wonder if that's anything like scurvy)

Yvonne said...

your provident living friend Yvonne here from Utah!

Anonymous said...

Hi my beauty girl! Just Bren from sunny AZ wishing you a wonderful day! Must see what my darling Barnes family is up to in the frozen North. I miss you guys and send my love.