CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Today is your birthday.nananna

..It's my birthday too yeah!

Okay so it is not my birthday.   6 months and 4 days to go...  Anywho it is my moms birthday today.  She is getting old.  Aren't we all?  I called her for her big day.  Not a big deal you say?  Well really it is.  I haven't talked to my mom for a little over three years.  Crazy you say.  Why yes, yes it is.  Why did we not talk?  Probably something stupid was said but hey that happens.

I am not sure how long this will last.  I am not sure how this will all go.  Here is to a new year and hoping it goes better for our relationship.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

go girl! Way to be brave. Love your other mother. Merry Christmas my darling. Bren