Oh the things I have learned this week!!! Oh the things I can't share until next week!!!! I can't wait. I am so happy!!! Oh and I am so NOT pregnant. ( Just thought I better put that in case any one thought I was crazy to go for that again.) I can't wait...I can't wait... I can't wait....I can't wait!!! Okay so i am a little giddy. I really wish it were a baby or new house, oh or a new car. You know a nice little two seater zoom zoom car. I would be really happy. But no this is more practical and more awesome than a car, but not as fun as a baby. :)
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Posted by Amanda at 9:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
WHAT WHAT WHAT! I can't wait to find out!
Yah well you have to. HA ha ha I am truly evil!
Post a Comment