CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 6, 2008

What did I learn today....not a whole lot.

  • I guess I realized I MUST sit down and create a budget AND stick to it.
  • I learned I have enough groceries that I don't HAVE to go to the store this week except to replenish. And that means more money to work the deals this week. I hear Albertson's calling my name! Oh yeah got to get flour at Safeway and one more spaghetti sauce run and we are good for the year!(if we use 1 can a week)
  • I learned Elizabeth can draw a awesome butterfly and Tyler well he is officially a math wiz.
  • I learned the little boys LOVE to draw more than we like. And on that same note....a baby wipe can remove red marker from my couch. Yeah lovely. Good thing Daddy doesn't read this blog. LOL!!!

So I guess I did learn something. Oh yeah I forgot, i learned how to change my background. COOL!!!

0 comments: